Laser Galvanometer Scanner
A whole laser marking head consists of two scan mirrors, two galvanometers& drive cards, a XY mount, a scanning lens, an interface card, a set of marking software and a DC power supply. Two types of scanning optics for CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers are available.
The marking field of our standard marking head is 105x105mm (CO2 laser) or 110x110mm (Nd:YAG laser). Other mark fields are available upon request. In fact, the marking field depends on the scanning lens. Thus you may prepare a few f-theta lenses with different marking fields for your various applications.
1. Fast response ability of Perfect Laser's Galvanometer Scanner < 0.7ms, high speed marking and high precision.
2. The focused beam diameter is theoretical calculation for reference only and actual focused beam diameter depends on beam expander, f-theta lens and laser.
3. The input voltage of DC power supply for Perfect Laser's marking heads is 220VAC (default) or 110VAC upon request.
4. Perfect Laser's laser marking heads can be used on-fly marking via the software
Application Fields: It's widely used for laser marking machine.
1. Instruction of 25 Pin of Marking head
|-24V||GND||Power shield||+24V||X-||X+||X Power shield||Y-||Y+||Y Power shield|
2.Instruction of led of marking head.
Red on: Just on or Projection
Green on: Working Wel