Channel Letter Bending Machine for Aluminum Stainless Steel
|FOB Price:||US $5,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units/Month|
|Transport Package:||Sea-Worthy Packing or Air-Worthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PEL-200/300/400/500/600/700
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, CE
- Suitable for: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Gross Weight: 350kg
- Specification: ISO9001 & CE
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Cnc Bending Machine
- Trademark: Perfect Laser
- Origin: China
1. Brief Introduction: CNC bending machine
Automatic CNC bending machine, (also called CNC letter bending machine or character bending machine) is a new advertising production equipment, which can be used for logos, signs, neon signs, billboards, light boxes production, outdoor advertising and other advertising production.
2. Applied Materials:
Aluminum strip, Aluminum
3. Perfect Laser - Feature
1) Friendly man-machine interface, simple configuration, touch-screen operation. Simply enter the processing of text, graphic design files, and then the machine can process them on materials automatically.
2) A unique three-dimensional process simulation technology, two-dimensional design file to be able to display three-dimensional effects, supplemented by translation, rotation, zoom and other functions, enables full observation and monitoring of whole working process.
3) The original double-bent knife parallel bending technology to save time and greatly improve the processing efficiency, the maximum bending angle reached 130 ° .
4) High precision machining, feeding precision can reach 0.01mm, bending accuracy up to 0.4 ° .
5) With precision automatic calibration function, based on the way of the processing material, self-adjusting process parameters, so that it can match with a variety of engraving machines and cutting machine, meet a variety of complex embedded process accuracy as much as possible.
6) Wide range of applications: CNC Bending machine can process 0-1.5mm strip of aluminum,